4.6.13

NICE TO MEET YOU.



While writing this post, I'm having breakfast (green smoothie, always), baby Isabel starts to cry (of course) and I wonder what I should wear today while looking through my window (grey, rainy, cold, blah). Hi! Nice to meet you and welcome to my life. I've learned that since becoming a mom fashion has definitely become more important to me as much as my work (I work for a Swedish fashion brand), healthy food and traveling. Can't really explain what it is. Maybe it has something to do with the whole idea of role modeling. Or with the fact that during my pregnancy people told me that my life will never be the same anymore. So not true! Okay, now I have to use my diary more often, but with my chaoticness it isn't that bad though. That's why I started blogging; a place where I can show you what inspires me. As Florine, but also as a mom. Being a mom is cool but don't forget yourself, your personality which you can explore. Oh and don't worry, baby Isabel isn't crying anymore. She fell asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment