15.9.13

GREEN SMOOTHIES AND VINTAGE @ PIM


Hurray! Another nice coffee bar in town! PIM is the name. Owned by the very sweet and pretty Sharon Stebert. The stylish logo on the window (PIM coffee sandwiches & vintage) is inviting and from the inside it's light, cosy and big. Light blue, brown and a lot of white. Like it. It's super attractive that I can sit on the nice vintage couch with my Bugaboo next to me and even can have another one next to it. If I want to. I won't. 
Let's have a look in the menu now. Carrot juice, green smoothies and nice salads catch my eyes. HELLO! We can shake hands. One carrot juice for me please and a soy Chai tea latte. Isabel likes all the (vintage) objects on the walls. Like I do; Sunglasses, bags, cool paintings, old school serving trays and a big square place with different herbs. 
There you go, the happy waitress says with a big smile. She puts a long small glass on the table and a huge cup with hot Chai. Why is this place called PIM, I asked. It's the nickname of Sharon's dad. 

Prins Hendrikstraat 133
2518 HM Den Haag


















No comments:

Post a Comment