20.6.13

SECRET GARDEN.







I have a confession to make. One part of me is really ambitious -there are dreams I'd rather want to live now than tomorrow-, I have a lot of nice friends I spend time with, I'm a working mother, a lover and I want to get the best out of everything. But... There are days I want to return to my daily life with renewed vigour. I haven't been tempted by spas or yoga retreats yet, but some things go so (I mean horrifyingly) fast that I'd love to place myself in a secret garden for a moment (best moments ever, very inspiring). I discovered one today with Isabel. Suddenly, there was a magic moment. In The Hague (yep). Close to my house (I'm serious). With flowers, water and fresh herbs you could gather. No noise. Only the smell of nostalgia and fairy tales. The moment I left the gateway (the garden is situated between two houses) and entered the streets again, I saw a woman with my future CĂ©line-bag I spotted at Colette. But that's a whole different fairy tale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment