4.7.13

IT'S COTTON. AND I HAVE A LOT.


FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
Bon Ton
Gestalten (a store full of awesome books, design and artwork, Berlin)
A.P.C.
do you read me? (amazing bookstore with all the magazines that matter, Berlin)
Filippa K
Rika
Cos

Tuesday I was off. This means: no work (as long as I don't see writing as work. I see it as my favorite relaxation:)), no Isabel (boohoo!!!) and a lot of me-time. This is what I had in mind actually. In fact, I was in a hurry that morning. Well, I thought I would be late for yoga class because I couldn't find a proper bag for my stuff (towel, Bobble, money, keys). But then I saw this big cotton bag in the hall, with another cotton bag in it, and another one in that one etc. etc. It's like having five plastic grocery bags, but every time you go to the supermarket you forget to bring one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment