11.7.13

LET'S TALK ABOUT DEODORANT.




#Vegan, #Raw, #Nosugar, #Healthy, #Superfood #Cleaneating; a few hashtags I use a lot on Instagram. I try to live as much as healthy as I can and I'm interested in and get inspired by a healthy and happy lifestyle, but I'm not perfect in it of course. Step by step I know how I want my life, what I want and what not. At this moment organic body care has caught my interest. No deodorant spray for me anymore, but a roll-on one with a subtle fragrance. The one from Nuxe is my favorite at this moment; it doesn't contain alcohol or aluminum salts and smells really amazing. It's worth the investment (it's quite expensive though for deodorant) and you can't buy it in Holland, but... now we have another reason to go to #Paris :) (even if it's just to visit the pharmacies there).  

No comments:

Post a Comment