10.9.13

THESE SHOES ARE MADE FOR WALKING.







FROM LEFT TO RIGHT.
Filippa K Jodhpur
Nike X A.P.C.
Customized Nike Air Max
Nike Free Run
Filippa K Boots

Yup... The summer is over I guess. Well, at least here in Holland. It's grey and rainy outside and when I wake up in the early morning it's even dark! Sounds quite grumpy right? Actually it isn't. I have to admit something: I love the autumn and winter after a long summer. 
Sitting on my perfect couch with a nice cup of tea as Isabel plays with her Nijntje book and makes bubbling sounds. One of many things I like big time. But sometimes you have to go out in the rain, even if it's for some groceries. What to wear? I'm talking about shoes now (no heels for me in the supermarket). Leather biker boots? Check. Hunters? Check (not for the supermarket, nice for in the woods). Nikes? CHECK. CHECK. CHECK. (really love them and still want to buy more, but I need new 'proper' shoes). Steady ones. No sneakers allowed. The ones I can walk on for a while and will become my new favorite.

WISH LIST.


Givenchy
Acne
Dr Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment