4.10.13

Bienvenue à l'île Maurice

OOTD
TEE COS
BIKINI FILIPPA K
SUNNIES RALPH VAESSEN


 HAT H&M


Here we are, after a 14 hour flight. Hi there Mauritius! White beaches, sheer turquoise seas and the most friendly people ever. How Isabel is doing? She slept in a little basket during the flight and now she's quite enchanted by the sound of the big waves and the structure of sand. My first impression: BEAUTIFUL!, the most prettiest sunset I've ever seen, no stress at all and my french becomes better and better (I hope). If you have kids (or want), Mauritius is a nice island to go to; everything is arranged and the people here comfort you with high service. Islands always inspire me, whether it is Ibiza, Koh Phangan or whatever, Islands make me think different. It gives the perfect touch of nonchalance to your mindset. What will they eat here? Or what's in fashion? I hope to give you the answer after a few days.  Such a bummer that she will not remind a tiny thing of it, but well... It's paradise here:). XO

Florine


No comments:

Post a Comment