27.10.13

SPENDING SUNDAYS @ EYE AMSTERDAM



Hi all! What did you do on your lazy sunday? It felt like a great day for visiting a museum. I really wanted to discover the Eye Museum in Amsterdam. Everything is related to film. The museum, designed by Delugan Meissl Associated Architects, is in one word: perfection. The view on the river IJ, the dark windows which give a really special feeling and the nice restaurant where you can drink a coffee or eat some lentil soup. Remarkable design and Isabel seemed quite impressed by the high ceilings. She looked happy. I was happy. We were happy. And what about my museum outfit? Something comfy and elegant at the same time. I went for my long nude Filippa K coat with a black merino roller neck, a super stretch denim where I rolled the edges and my new black suede wedges. Enjoy your sunday! XO F

OOTD





No comments:

Post a Comment