25.11.13

HIP HOPPER.


My good friend M (proud mother of two) and I were having a coffee this morning in a cool place called Hopper in Rotterdam. This place has an area upstairs especially for kids and since her little blue eyed son and Isabel were joining us, it was the perfect spot to visit. Hopper, what can I say? Super 'hip' and stylish people come over. Not like The Hague or Amsterdam. No. It's different. Cool creative people with a mission. I like these kind of environments though. Journalists, artists, stylists, photographers. They all have a coffee at Hopper. But I have to admit I'm not sure if these people are so enthusiastic about the upper part. Is it because of the kids? Or they'd rather sit downstairs because the wifi-connection is better? M and I were laughing about it. Here we sit with two kids, two soy cappuccinos and two messy hairdos. Upstairs everything is duplicated. Downstairs, the individual life finds her way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment