27.8.13

BLACK & BLUE.


It's been a while since I wrote something. Too bad actually but this sunny day keeps inspiring me. I started the day with a super nice veg/fruity smoothie (kiwi, banana, prune and kale), did some laundry and had a nice salad on my balcony. While eating my lunch, I thought about the fact that my holiday is close now. We're going to Mauritius!!! Sun, beach, very good food -I heard-, time for books (was thinking about Crazy Stupid Diet - Kris Carr/ Grace: A Memoir - Grace Coddington/ Autobiography Of A Yogi - Paramahansa Yogananda) and some time to practice my favorite thing: writing. Black sunglasses, blue skies. Wow it inspires me already. I'll comfort you with my stories about this beautiful island; the photos I will make and the inspiration you will get from it. Here are my today's favorites. In black and blue. 




A.P.C. Half Moon Wallet
Givenchy Pandora Bag
Filippa K Light Mohair Rib Pullover
Linda Farrow Shades
Filippa K Carla Navy Patent Shoe


No comments:

Post a Comment