31.8.13

WHAT TO EAT.





Every day it's a new challenge to think about what we'll have for dinner. Of course I can go the (super)market but today I just wanted to be outside with Isabel en myself. A selfie day:). So, what I did this morning was to look into my fridge to see if something nice is going on there. Oh yes. It was, indeed. I took some salmon, spicy red pepper, sweet potato, one egg, green peas, ginger and arrowroot (some of these ingredients were not in my fridge but somewhere in my kitchen). What to do? Let's make some burgers. Isabel will get the salmon with peas and sweet potato. Steamed. This is the result. Have a wonderful day! -X-

Ingredients 
250 gr Salmon
1/2 Sweet potato
2 Hands of green peas with carrots (frozen organic ones)
2 Hands of frozen organic broccoli
1 Tbsp of arrowroot 
A big slice of fine chopped ginger
Chopped pepper
Coriander 
Some lime juice
Pinch of sea salt 
Coconut oil

Steam the potato, peas and broccoli. Put everything in the Magimix (or another food processor) until it looks like sticky dough. Put out the mix and shape into four burgers. Heat the coconut oil and fry the burgers five minutes on each side until it's crispy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment