11.10.13

CHANEL PERFUME & GOOD MOODS.



You can call this part II. A little bit of chitchatting. But it’s also about some serious problems here on the island. Bonjour. Let me introduce Varsini. HR Coordinator at Récif. She’s studying for her MA in Business Administration.
Sounds interesting, to manage all those harmful people here.
It’s very challenging, dealing with different emotions of different people. Sometimes it’s hard to keep on smiling while you’re not in a good mood. But everyday it succeeds.
Now the summer has started on Mauritius and during the day, the shade is my best friend. What do you do to keep yourself fresh?
Eating loads of fruits and drinking lots of water.
Sounds like a healthy lifestyle.
Actually, nowadays the Mauritian lifestyle is not healthy at all. We’re in the top 3 countries with the highest level of obesity and diabetes.
(Amazed) How is this possible?
Because Mauritians eat enormous quantities of rice. For some people it’s their main course and it became a habit. Oh and not to forget the MacDo’s, KFC’s and Pizzahut’s. It’s all greasy. Not good.
Wow… Holland becomes more and more aware of, let’s say, a new and completely healthy lifestyle 2.0. Which spreads information through various social media channels.
We’re all very connected now to Facebook, e-mail etc. I always carry my mobile with me.
Is there something else you always carry with you?
My Chanel perfume and today my notes for this evening. I have a test, so I really have to carry them ha ha!
So we have a party when you pass? What’s your ultimate cool song when you go out?
I like Indian songs and Major Lazer. They are awesome. And all the songs of Enrique Iglesias.

1 comment:

  1. I too, never go anywhere without my Chanel #5, I'm a lover of the classics, I guess. Looking for a great online resource for your favorite fragrance? They have free shipping, excellent customer service, and a short response time, it's my favorite discount perfume place:

    http://www.forfragrance.net

    ReplyDelete