18.12.13

INTERVIEW WITH LUISE FROM THE GREEN KITCHEN.


It's been a long time ago, but a lot of good new awesome things are going on. I'm also writing now for two amazing blogs: Citymom and Balanzs. It's about 'being a mom', lifestyle, interior and fashion. Four things I adore. Anywayz, back to business. Christmas is around and tomorrow I'll have my first christmas diner. What to wear? I was thinking actually about my electric blue silk Acne dress with some black high heels, thick tights, oversized black blazer with rolled up sleeves and a black clutch with wooden closure. It's kind of chic but also cool I think. And about all these diners: love the traditional courses but after reading my latest cookbook The Green Kitchen, I thought: how nice if we make a christmas diner this year inspired by that book. Unfortunately, my friends weren't that enthusiastic;). But at least Luise and David are so good in what they are doing and such a source of inspiration, I had to ask them a couple of questions. At least one of them. It was Luise. Thanks! xo f.   

5 ingredients we shouldn’t miss in our kitchen?
L: Nuts/seeds, whole grains, vegetables, fruits, organic eggs

Ultimate kitchen gadget?
L: Vitamix

Guilty pleasure (food related)?
L: Anything with chocolate

When friends come over, this is what you like to make?
L: http://www.greenkitchenstories.com/sweet-potato-red-lentil-soup/ and http://www.greenkitchenstories.com/paleo-bread-quick-pickled-fennel/

How to decorate your dinner table easily? 
L: Pick some tree branches and decorate the plates or place in small vases in the middle of the table.

Favourite coffee place (could be anywhere)?
L: We go to this place: http://www.coffice.coop/index.php?page=drop They make delicious fairtrade coffee and is a cozy workspace for freelancers.

Favourite restaurant?
L: Ottolenghi Restaurant in London, beautiful healthy food full of flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment