30.12.13

WE'RE WALKING DOWN THE STREET WITH OUR DR MARTENS ON!





Yay! We were invited to the Filippa K party in Stockholm. Awesome, since Filippa herself was there as well. Since we were stuffed with lobster, coquilles and fresh oysters. Since we drank a lot of champagne and danced on the tables after dark.  Filippa is such a nice woman and it's incredibly amazing to see all her employees wearing her outfits. And then… The dress code: bal masque went together with black and white. Recently I bought a really nice sleeveless black dress (Filippa K) and I wanted to combine this one with white shoes and a white mask. Isabel's aunt told me the other day, that she'd seen a pair of patent leather Dr. Martens for kids. In black:). I looked them up right away and also found the perfect white ones for myself: Serena fake fur lined. Perfect with the dress, thick tights (100 den) and my white cat mask. Oh and guess, what Santa slipped under the tree? The little black ones. And the Stella McCartney Corinne Loafer with the tortoise heel. But that's a next story. XO f.

No comments:

Post a Comment